Water Smart Home Survey
North Marin Water District offers customers a free Water Smart Home Survey. This free service is conducted by our friendly, knowledgeable survey technicians and includes both indoor and outdoor water efficiency checks. From the survey, you will learn how to keep track of your water usage, use water more efficiently, and avoid water waste as well as receive money-saving rebates and incentive information to help meet your water efficiency goals.
- Learn how to read your water meter to keep track of water usage.
- Learn how to log on to the NMWD’s online water smart portal to view your water use.
- Receive a customized irrigation schedule that is designed to efficiently irrigate your landscape.
- Receive recommended rebates and incentives.
Outdoors, our technicians will inspect:
- Flows and leaks
- Sprinklers and irrigation systems
- Water meter
Indoors, we will inspect:
- Clothes washers
- Other water-using devices in the home
You’ll also be offered free low-flow showerheads and aerators if needed to achieve maximum water efficiency.
For your convenience, appointments can be scheduled at a time that works for you. Sign up for a Water Smart Home Survey here.